Terms and Conditions for Staying at
Cà Licozzo Farmhouse
- Reservations can be made according to 3 main types: telephone contact, e-mail contact or direct booking through our booking engine.
- In high season and unless otherwise stated, the reservation is confirmed only upon receipt of a deposit of 30% payable by bank transfer or by credit/debit/prepaid card
- The reservation is personal and cannot be transferred to third parties without the consent of the farmhouse.
- Rates are divided according to 2 seasonality i.e. high and low season
- The rates shown on the pages of the website related to the apartments are the weekly rates of the high season
- In high season the minimum booking is 1 week from Saturday to Saturday unless otherwise indicated or unless otherwise agreed with the owners
Any cancellations must be communicated in writing via e-mail and are subject to specific cancellation policies.
In high season, cancellation of the reservation is free of charge up to 30 days prior to arrival, from the 29th day the guest will forfeit the entire deposit paid at the time of booking (equal to 30% of the cost of the entire accommodation).
In case of late cancellation or no-show, the total amount of the reservation may be charged.