This section contains information on how Agriturismo Cà Licozzo handles the processing of personal data of users visiting the site.
This regulation is also valid for the purposes of art.13 d.lgs n.196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data and for the purposes of art. 13 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with Agriturismo Cà Licozzo, which can be reached at https://agriturismocalicozzo.com.
The purpose of this document is to inform Users regarding the Personal Data collected by the website http://www.www.agriturismocalicozzo.com (hereinafter “Application“).
- Personal Data Collected by the Application
The Owner collects the following types of Personal Data:
- Content and information voluntarily provided by the User
- Contact data, credentials, content: for example, biographical data, e-mail or postal address and other contact data, passwords and security information used for authentication and account access, personal interests and preferences, and other personal content, etc.
Failure by the User to provide certain Data may prevent this Application from providing its services.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and warrants that he or she has the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User’s consent, the User may revoke it at any time.
Data and content automatically acquired while using the Application
- Technical Data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature, could, through processing and association with Data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses, or domain names used by Users connecting to the Application, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage Data: Data related to the User’s use of the Application may also be collected, such as pages visited, actions taken, features and services used.
Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies
The Data collected may be used for the following purposes:
- sending emails or newsletters and mailing list management by communicating the Data to Mailchimp http://mailchimp.com/registrazione and authenticating the User
- communication for own market research and surveys
- remarketing and behavioral targeting by communicating the Data to Google LLC http://policies.google.com/privacy; Facebook Inc. http://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation;
- providing consulting services by communicating the Data to external professionals
Mode of treatment
The processing of Personal Data is carried out by means of computerized and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application who provide assistance in the management of the Application and activity or who ensure the provision of services to the User may have access to the Data. Such parties appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller, may access Users’ Personal Data whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep it confidential.
The updated list of Data Processors can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal basis for processing
The Controller processes Personal Data related to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes:
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing.
The Data are processed at the Holder’s operational offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller at the following email address email@example.com.
Personal Data may be transferred to countries outside the EU: USA.
For such countries, there is an adequacy decision from the European Commission or, in the absence of such a decision, you can request more information from the Data Controller regarding the appropriate safeguards in place as well as the means to obtain a copy of such Data or the exact location where it has been made available.
The Processing is carried out in a manner and with instruments suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Data themselves, the Data Controller having adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the Processing is carried out in accordance with the reference legislation.
Data Retention Period
The Data Controller will process Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes connected with the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User and, in any case, no longer than 10 years from the termination of the relationship with the User.
When the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, the Personal Data will be retained until such interest is satisfied.
Where the processing of Personal Data is based on the User’s consent, the Controller may retain Personal Data until revocation.
Personal Data may be retained for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
All Personal Data will be deleted upon expiration of the retention period. At the expiration of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Automated decision-making processes
All Data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, that may produce legal effects for the individual or that may significantly affect the individual.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, Users have the right to:
- revoke consent at any time;
object to the processing of their Data;
access their Data;
- verify and request rectification;
obtain the restriction of the processing;
obtain the deletion or removal of one’s Personal Data;
- receive one’s Data or have it transferred to another data controller;
- file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority and/or take legal action.
To exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within 30 days.
The Data Controller is Sonia Catani, LOCALITÀ CA’ LICOZZO 61046 PIOBBICO (PU) , e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org;
Last Updated: 08/10/2018